Monday, June 13, 2011

PRADA AS A BRAND

Monday, June 13th, 2011


Just a quick blog and jump back in time to when I was living in New York. While in New York City I went to check out the Prada store. The image above was part of their display. Then, when we were in Florence, I caught a glimpse of the Prada store there (see below).




I was really impressed by their consistency of brand even across the world. They have the mannequins in a very similar dress, with a very similar belt, with very similar hair and a very similar stance. They also have a similar table, the exact same tiles and the exact same fan.

It was just really interesting to me that they have a such a universal brand and style.

By Anne Charbonneau, Amanda Cox and Laura Van Staveren

Keywords: Style, Business Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment