Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Newest Addition to my Wish List

Alessi Museum, Milan - Wednesday, June 8th, 2011

Watching the twenty of us flow into the Alessi store was like watching children in a candy store (however cliché that metaphor may be). The amount of wide eyes, bright smiles, excited pointing and drooling (ok, that may have just been me actually) was kind of silly. 

After this visit, I have a new addition to my wish list...
The Fruit Basket Tea Set by Sanna

This stainless steel tea service is just so beautiful (and can I say cute too?). Not only does this fruit-inspired set look good though, the tiny handles feel so nice to hold in your hand - very dainty. I think the feel of it is really what drew me to them... Okay, and really, the fact that it's so cute. Just look at the little cups and saucers and spoons. Ahhh!!
Yup, I think it's love. I wonder what Lorenzo's dream Alessi product is... I imagine it's something like this?


Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment